Sponsored by Techwan SA
Techwan delivered the world's largest centralized cad for french gendarmerie with more than 6'000 workstations in metropolitan france and overseas
Klaus Dengler, Managing Director Europoles Suisse GmbH), René Vuillemin, (Managing Director Europoles Suisse GmbH)
Techwan is a swiss software editor, specialized in public safety solutions. The company was created in May 2000.
Products line is called saga; there are solutions for:
- Civil Defence,
- Ambulances Departments,
- Border Guards
- and Private Companies.
Each module was developed in collaboration with our customers.
SAGA can be on top of Windows Server or LINUX, and SQL Server or PostgreSQL.
Saga product line is:
- An Incident Management Solution: SAGA COMMAND & CONTROL
- A Crisis Management Solution: SAGA CRISIS
- A Mobile Solution SAGA MOBILE
- A Mobilization Solution: SAGA MOBILIZATION
- A large event planning tool: SAGA PLANNING
Watch the video of an Elettric80 system equipped with Flash Battery lithium batteries
- SAGA is a completely services oriented (SOA) multi-layer solution.
- SAGA is multiservice and can manage Police, Civil Defence and Ambulances on the same system. This can be made on workstation level or at incident type.
- SAGA user interfaces are flexible and modular. They are defined outside the application, in a profile register. Profiles number is not limited and user interfaces can be adapted by systems engineer.
- SAGA supports all types of fixed and mobile workstations: Multi-Screens PC, laptops, Tablets and Smartphones.
- SAGA can take advantage of a Smart Client as well as Full Web Multi-Screen Workstations.
- SAGA is multilingual and supports all alphabets: Latin, Greek, Cyrillic, Arabic and Chinese.
- SAGA has a broad set of communication interfaces: PABX and IPBX, radio TETRA, TETRAPOL, LTE, recording voice and video, Paging, SMS, GPS, E-mail, Fax, API, CCTV, networks of alarm…
- SAGA sollutions can be installed On Premises as well as in Public or Private Cloud
High-density seating makes more floor space available while providing up to 50% more seats. There’s more space for commercial traffic and far less congestion at gates.
Route de Cossonay 194
Tel: +41(0)21 785 02 80
Fax: +49 9181 896-1115