Sponsored by IATA
THE IATA AVIATION DATA SYMPOSIUM & AI LAB
Klaus Dengler, Managing Director Europoles Suisse GmbH), René Vuillemin, (Managing Director Europoles Suisse GmbH)
The aviation industry is on the verge of entering a new era, where the use of data and the ability to turn data into information and insights is more crucial than ever.
“Air travel demand is expected to double by 2037. Accommodating that growth safely and efficiently while meeting rising passenger expectations for a more personalized experience, depends on our ability to better integrate data and embrace digital transformation in our industry” IATA’s Director General and CEO, Alexandre de Juniac.
IATA represents and leads the industry through this journey and its Aviation Data Symposium (ADS) is the unique global forum to learn about new Big Data, AI & Data Science trends, and network, with 5 specialized tracks around:
- Safety and Flight Operations
- Air Freight
- Payment & Fintech
- Data Science & Technology
Last ADS welcomed over 500 aviation industry and data professionals from across the entire value chain and various functional domains, with a satisfaction rate of 98%.
Some of the key sessions
TOP STRATEGIC DATA AND TECHNOLOGY TRENDS IN AVIATION
What are the main strategic trends in data science, AI and technology, impacting the aviation industry?
- Dr. Dirk Jungnickel, Emirates Group
- Massimo Morin, AWS
- Nicolas Forgues, Air-France KLM
- Sjoerd Blum, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
MATCHING SUPPLY & DEMAND: DATA-DRIVEN NETWORK OPTIMIZATION
As the industry strives for the perfect match between supply and demand, new techniques are developing to make better predictions.
- Jorga Ahlborn, Lufthansa Group
- John E.Luth, Seabury Capital LLC
- Fabian Prange, Lufthansa Systems
DATA CONTROL AND PRIVACY
How can companies use data to better manage their business? What are the key dimensions to consider?
- Pascal Burg, Edgar, Dunn & Company
- Nicolas Kozakiwicz, Atos
- Conrad Lennard, Feature Space
- Benjamin Madjar, Deutsche Bank
HOW CAN AIRLINES DERIVE VALUE FROM DATA
Join airline technology and digital transformation experts to learn how airlines derive value from data to improve operations and deliver customer service.
- Soumit Nandi, United Airlines
- Andrew Webster, IAG
- Dave Weghorst, Delta Air Lines
THE OPPORTUNITY OF E-COMMERCE IN AIR FREIGHT
The digital transformation journey of Air Freight, leveraging data and leading edge technologies such as AI, IoT and Blockchain.
- Calvin Hui, Cathay Pacific Cargo
- Dr. Ludwig Hausmann, McKinsey & Company
- Erez Agmoni, Maersk
- Juanjo Ruiz, IBM Industry Platforms
Watch the video of an Elettric80 system equipped with Flash Battery lithium batteries
Who should attend and why?
The ADS plenary and specialized tracks cover a wide variety data topics across business and functional areas envisaged for aviation executives, leaders, commercial and technical professionals across:
- Travel agents, OTAs, TMCs
- Search and aggregation and distribution providers
- Travel and hospitality providers
- Financial services and payment providers
- Aircraft manufacturers and MRO providers
- Air cargo service providers
- Airports, ground handlers and ANSPs
5 REASONS TO ATTEND
High-density seating makes more floor space available while providing up to 50% more seats. There’s more space for commercial traffic and far less congestion at gates.
Learn more about IATA Aviation Data Symposium & AI Lab here.
International Air Transport Association (IATA)
800 Place Victoria
PO Box 113
Montreal - H4Z 1M1
Quebec - Canada
Tel: +1 514 874 0202
Fax: +1 514 874 9632