Sponsored by Accurate Biometrics
Managed Fingerprinting and Background Check Solutions
Accurate Biometrics’ expert case management system – Own your own data!
Have your data centralized, organized and archived under FBI approved security and privacy standards.
- A certified AWS GovCloud hosting environment
- A central system to manage fingerprint data from all sources
- Defined user access for security and privacy
- Easily manage layers of employees, contractors and consultants
- Audit your data to ensure security and compliance
Let us manage your authorized recipient fingerprint-based background checks.
A fingerprint-based background check returns a “rap sheet” if there is criminal history record data on file.
What is a “rap sheet”?
A rap sheet, or criminal record on file with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), is based on fingerprint submissions received and retained by the FBI. A rap sheet may include information reported to the FBI from any source including local, state and federal agencies who submit fingerprint-based transactions to the FBI for retention. An FBI rap sheet may also contain disposition data which is not fingerprint-based, if reported to the FBI. The rap sheet contains retained information returned by each jurisdiction* reporting to the FBI at the time of the request. The FBI rap sheet may also contain “wanted” or “warrant” information reported from other law enforcement entities.
*As of November 2019, the NGI database has compiled records from over 24,397 local, state, tribal, federal, and international partners that submitted criminal and/or civil electronic records to the NGI System throughout the month.
Rap Back is currently available for government agencies. In the future it will be available for qualifying authorized recipients. Rap Back is an FBI service that allows government agencies or authorized recipients to receive notification of updates in an individual’s criminal record activity. Through an Outsourcing Standard Agreement, Accurate Biometrics is able to manage and store your criminal history record information (CHRI).
Accurate Biometrics is an authorized fingerprint vendor, expert in processing fingerprint-based background checks for our clients. We are the first FBI Channeler approved to provide Cloud Channeling Technology. We offer the following features for our clients:
- U.S. National Collection Network – over 800 locations in 50 states
- FBI channeling cloud technology – high end data management
- Manual ink card processing – same day service on all incoming requests
- Certified live scan equipment placement – purchase or lease
- Fee-based mobile onsite fingerprint collection for large groups
For more information about our FBI service refer to our website. Live chat is available through the website from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm CST. Individuals can also reach our Customer Service Team toll free at 866-361-9944, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accurate Biometrics, based near Chicago, IL, USA, offers high performance, quality electronic fingerprint technology solutions for U.S. Citizens and permanent residents. We are authorized to submit fingerprints directly to the FBI as a Channeler for Authorized Recipients, and fingerprint-based background checks for individuals.
We are expert providers of solution-based service to public and private companies to meet their individual needs. We respond to the needs of our customers with knowledge, expertise, and professionalism that positions us as a leader in the industry of applicant fingerprint processing.
Business services offered by Accurate Biometrics include:
- FBI AWS GovCloud Channeling cloud technology
- Live scan equipment for sale or lease
- Electronic fingerprint submission (EFS) for FINRA and financial institutions
- DSS – SWFT Program
- Managed services for defined-user based access and use of biographic and criminal history data
- Select State submission types
Please contact us for more details about our business services.
Watch the video of an Elettric80 system equipped with Flash Battery lithium batteries
High-density seating makes more floor space available while providing up to 50% more seats. There’s more space for commercial traffic and far less congestion at gates.
Director, Government Sales and Partnerships
Fax: +49 9181 896-1115