Your Aviation Security Experts
Klaus Dengler, Managing Director Europoles Suisse GmbH), René Vuillemin, (Managing Director Europoles Suisse GmbH)
Airport Security is a security and emergency management advisor to the Australian local governments and businesses.
Using our online name Security ID we have set up ta web site and an online application form to provide a fast efficient service issuing Aviation Security Identification Cards.
Security ID is an Australia-wide government approved issuing body for Aviation Security Identification Cards (ASICs) with online processing and fast turnaround. We provide solutions for airports, employers, contractors, pilots, clubs, associations and individuals. Agents are available nation-wide for in person identity verification checks. Multiple airport (AUS) and airport-specific cards are available.
We also provide other security services for airports:
- Security risk assessments
- Transport security programs
- Reviews and audits of programs and screening points
Airport, Sea Port and Offshore Facility Operators
Airport Security Pty Ltd provides the following transport security services to airports, sea ports and offshore facilities:
- Security risk assessments
- Transport Security Programs
- development and amendment
- reviews and audits
- Airport Security Committees
- advice and presentations
- Security Inductions
- Security Awareness Training
- Screening advice, testing and audits
- Security Identification Cards
- Security ID can produce other types of identification cards for your requirements.
- We also stock a range of card holders and lanyards for use with our identification cards.
Our business was established in 1999 as a security and emergency management advisor to local governments and businesses.
In 2004 several regional airport operators asked if we could offer advice on the new aviation security legislation.
During 2004-2005 we conducted security risk assessments, developed aviation transport security programs for regional airport operators and assisted with funding applications for security infrastructure upgrades.
In 2005 some airport operators asked us to assist with ASIC programs. We have provided a service as a contractor checking and submitting applications, then supplying the cards.
Since 2006 we have been providing further compliance advice to regional operators and presentations to their airport security committees, including security risk assessments, formal reviews and audits of transport security programs, and amendments to programs.
In 2008 our company Midwest Solutions Pty Ltd was granted approval to be an ASIC Issuing Body so that we could enhance our services to regional aviation users and others.
Using our online name Security ID we have set up this web site and an online application form to provide a fast efficient service issuing Aviation Security Identification Cards.
We print the cards ourselves and can also supply airport operators Visitor Identification Cards.
In January 2010 we changed our company name to Airport Security Pty Ltd as this better aligned with our business focus. At the same time we improved our online application form and added a facility for airports and employers to manage multiple staff applications with one login.
Our other services expanded to include transport security programs and related services for sea ports and offshore facilities.
In 2017 we are responding to the changes in the security identification schemes by expanding our networks of agents to conduct the new in-person identity verification, and providing resorces and support to those agents.
Future directions include:
- continuing to focus on security identification services and responding to any changes that amendment to regulations may bring
- continuing to provide a service for aviation and maritime transport security programs, audits and reviews
- inductions and awareness training in aviation and maritime security
- and screening advice and testing