Aviation Festival Asia 2020
18-19 February 2020, Singapore
Join Asia’s Largest Business Aviation Event!
The 16th edition of Aviation Festival Asia will be the biggest one yet, bringing together the entire Aviation eco-system including airline & airport representatives, aviation authorities and industry leaders. The conference will feature 9 premium theatres focused on Aviation Strategy; Aviation Marketing; Digital Airline; IFEC; Air Retail & Payments; Human Capital; Digital Airport; Airline Revenue and Distribution; and Aviation Loyalty.
We’re also bringing you over 250 speakers, and over 2,500 attendees at the most important annual event in Asia’s aviation calendar. Our speakers come from the world’s leading airlines and airports and will speak on topics including:
- FSC + LCC = the complete airline?
- Inflight connectivity: dollars vs data
- Making payments seamless: what are the biggest barriers?
- A role-reversal: does the customer’s expectation of the digital experience dictate the design of the modern airport?
- Using social media, AI and Big Data to enhance price optimisation through a personalised booking process
- Shifts in the distribution ecosystem: which way are we going?
- How can Big Data and AI enhance decision-making in airline operations?
- Behavioural insights and hyper-personalisation: optimising offers using customer data
- Short haul narrow body aircraft: is IFEC worth the investment?
- Passenger data breaches: where are the biggest risks?
- A captive audience with cards to hand: it must be time to shop?
- Challenges and opportunities in the Gulf Region
- Retail partnerships: a new source of revenue?
- The evolution of the airport in a data-driven society
Running alongside the conference is an exhibition showcasing the latest technologies and innovations transforming the Asian aviation industry.
If you want to be part of the world’s fastest-growing aviation market, you need to join us this 18-19 February 2020 at Suntec Singapore.
Airport Industry Review’s Members/Subscribers can enjoy an additional 15% when you use the promo code AIR15 here.
For more information, download the brochure here.