With Continued Major Expansion in the Fields of Modeling, Simulation & Training, Aerospace, Medical, Digital Media, Sports, and Convention & Tourism.
Orlando International Airport (MCO) lands you the closest to all that Central Florida has to offer. For our world-famous attractions, Downtown Orlando, the Orange County Convention Center, nearby beaches and Port Canaveral, MCO is Your Florida Airport of Choice®.
MCO welcomes over 49 million passengers annually on more than 35 airlines, providing non-stop service to Orlando from over 150 destinations worldwide – including more domestic cities than any other airport in Florida.
- Over 90 shops and 50 restaurants
- 11 on-airport rental car companies
- Expedited security screening including CLEAR, TSA PreCheck and U.S. Customs & Border Protection Biometric Exit System
- Expedited international arrivals including Global Entry, CBP Biometric Entry System and Mobile Passport Control
- Multiple airport lounges including Delta Sky Club, United Club, American Admiral’s Club and The Club MCO (2)
- 445 Room AAA 4-diamond Hyatt Regency Hotel
Orlando International Airport (MCO) is meeting the demands of record-setting passenger growth with the largest construction project in airport history: the South Terminal Complex (STC). Construction is underway for the cornerstone of the $4.2 billion, multi-year MCO Capital Improvement Program which is expected to open in 2021. Phase I of the project will add 19 gates capable of accommodating up to 27 aircraft, including narrow body, jumbo and super-jumbo jets.
The Innovative STC Features:
- 100% automated screening lanes in TSA checkpoint
- 100% facial recognition for international arrival and departures
- A new method for arriving international passengers to get their “Bags First” and expedite processing for Customs and Border Protection in the Federal Inspection Services (CBP/FIS)
- State-of-the-art Radio Frequency Identification Technology (RFID) Tote Baggage Handling System implemented throughout for efficient tracking and expedited function
- Virtual ramp control for aircraft operations
- The first fully integrated, multi-modal airport terminal in the U.S. for rail-air-ground transportation