Zodiac Arresting Systems provides engineered airfield safety solutions with a track record of proven performance, innovation, and tailored support value chains.
EMAS (Engineered Material Arresting System)
Saving lives and protecting high value assets!
April 30, 2017 - Bob Hope Airport, Burbank, CA
Cessna 750 Citation with 2 people on board overran the runway “at low speed”. No injuries to those on board, no damage to the aircraft.
The world’s first and only Engineered Material Arresting System (EMAS) that has safety stopped aircraft in real emergency situations at commercial airports.
Military Arresting Systems
World’s leading supplier of land-based systems
- 70+ years energy control experience
- Friction, rotary hydraulic, textile energy absorbers
- Hook cable and net
- Permanent, semi-permanent and mobile installations
- US Navy AAG (Advanced Arresting Gear) team member
- Training & aftermarket product support
Zodiac Arresting Systems’ RCAM Training Course
New FAA Guidance on Runway Condition Reporting Procedures and Methology
Benefits of the RCAM TRaining Course
- Assist in complying with FAR part 139 training requirements
- Provide integrated training capabilities with the airline opeartors, ATC, and FAA inspectors
- Provide comprehen sive background material to mitigate errors in operations
- An engaging interactive multi-media learning experience
For additional information and inquiries:
292 rue de la Gargousse, 16100 Merpins, France
Tel: +33 0 5 45 32 79 30
Fax: +33 0 5 45 32 79 40
©2017 Engineered Arresting Systems Corporation, All rights reserved.